Occupancy and programming deposits are refundable when cancellations and/or changes are requested and confirmed in writing by the Pinecrest Chalet before the cancellation cut-off date, except that a $25 service fee will be charged. After the cancellation cut-off, guests are responsible for the entire charges of their reservation. Cancellation cut-offs are listed below, and apply prior to the date of check-in.
- Group reservations: 60 days
- Holidays/Summer Season (Friday preceding Memorial Day – Labor Day): 30 days
- All other Friday and Saturday reservations: 14 days
- Sunday through Thursdays outside of Summer and Holiday: 14 days
This cancellation policy applies regardless of weather and road conditions, and regardless of other nearby businesses’ operational status.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in is available only in the event that Guest’s unit has been cleaned and inspected. Early check-in is never guaranteed. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Any stay past 11:00 AM is subject to a late check-out fee equal to a total unit charge at the rate charged for the unit occupied. Early check-out: If a guest wishes to leave early, the guest will be charged the full amount of reserved stay.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM: Guests must shut off any amplified noise at 10:00 PM, and other noise must not be audible from more than 150 feet.
- The Pinecrest Chalet is not responsible for Guest personal property left in Guest’s room or otherwise lost or stolen. The safety and security of Guest’s personal property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Items left in Guest’s room past the 11:00 AM check-out time incur a $25.00 moving fee charged against the Guest’s credit card.
- There is no daily maid service, but used linens may be exchanged for fresh at the office during normal business hours.
- Pets must be approved by management; on-leash at all times; cost $25 per night plus Tuolumne county occupancy tax. Pets are not allowed in the pool.
- No Guests allowed in excess of unit occupancy limit.
- During the winter, guests are expected to carry the proper equipment for driving in poor road conditions. The Pinecrest Chalet is not responsible for, and is unable to assist with, guests getting stuck in the snow. This includes guests stuck in the Pinecrest Chalet parking lot.
- The Pinecrest Chalet is not responsible for accidents/injuries to Guest or Guest property on the Chalet premises. The foregoing includes all Agents of the Pinecrest Chalet including but not limited to Management, Employees/Staff, and Representatives.
- Guest agrees to be responsible for any and all legal fees or costs arising from or related to this agreement.
EXCESS CLEANING AND DAMAGE POLICY
Guest(s) are expected to leave the room as it was encountered, understanding that linens, towels and carpets will be used, but not soiled beyond reuse. A cleaning/damages deposit of one night’s rent + 10% is authorized against Guest’s credit card in the event that:
- If anyone smokes or there is any evidence of smoking, e.g. smell, ashes, etc. in any part of the unit, a $250.00 fine will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Guest will be charged at the cost of damages and/or repairs if there is evidence of a pet urinating, defecating or otherwise damaging a unit.
- Damages in the unit or on the grounds caused by Guest will be charged at the cost of labor and/or repairs.
- There is excess cleaning required as a result of Guest’s stay, such as spills, linens soiled beyond reuse, or any unwashed dishes left in the unit. Trash may be placed in the dumpsters near the laundry room, or left in the unit, but not outside the unit.
- Anything or removed from the unit will incur a fee of $25.00 or the cost of replacing the item, whichever is higher. This includes items moved from one unit to another.
Pinecrest Chalet operates under a special use permit from the Stanislaus National Forest. Services provided without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.